Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Squeeze Punch Storage

I have found that the most efficient storage for my squeeze punches is to put them in pvc couplers mounted to a wooden strip.  You could cut up a pvc pipe, but I was too lazy for that.  I actually mounted mine to my peg board door that covers our electric panel in my laundry/craft room.  I can't stand to see any space go to waste, so this door allows me to store some craft items but still be able to get to the electric panel quickly.  Storing the squeeze punches in the couplers this way lets me get the most storage out of the space and the punches don't go flying when I have to open the door.  I used the punch to cut out a decorative paper to stick to the coupler which identifies it spot and adds a splash of color.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!! I have several squeeze punches and have been trying to figure the best way to store them! I have them in a shoe holder over the door, but this will work much better and take less space!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete