Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Guitar Birthday Card

Today I've made a guitar birthday card.  I've seen several versions of this on the web, so I'm not sure who to credit with the inspiration/case.  This is the first time I've used wood veneer paper.  This was a cherry wood with a paper back.  It is very thin and easily die cut and even ran it through my printer.  The printer results are only so-so, as the ink bleeds slightly.  I did not see the insides of any of the other cards, so I'm not sure what they did in theirs, but I do like the how mine turned out.  I will confess that my die cut is not as smooth as it should have been.  I used my digital cutter for it and I didn't have the time to tweak the design like I should have (needed to smooth the curve of the guitar better).  Hope you like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment