Translate

Friday, October 16, 2015

Seem to be stuck on same two colors (blue and silver).  Today's card used Paper Trey Hugs die and one of my favorite embossing folders, Anna Griffin's Regal Braid.  I die cut the "hugs" and the two strips a second time out of black craft foam and adhered the mirrored cardstock to pop it off the card base.  I have to say, working with the mirrored paper was harder than I anticipated, but I love the effect.  BTW , in case you haven't noticed, my favorite card size is A7, top fold.   To make it out of one sheet of letter sized cardstock, I have to cut two pieces and glue them together.  I've taken to using a die cut on that inside flap to make it look prettier (instead of just a plain flap).  I actually quite like how this works.





No comments:

Post a Comment