Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2015

I'm a very visual person. When I'm searching for a die, I like to see the actual cutouts like they have on display at our rubber stamping store.  I don't have THAT much room, so I came up with this idea.  It hangs on the back of my door so it takes up no room.  I have the dies stuck on with repositionable glue so I can move them if I need to.  It's constructed by scoring posterboard about 1 inch from the top and then gluing it to a piece of foam core(using scor-tape, it's strong enough to hold the weight).  I've just had to redo (and add more poster board) so I haven't got all the boards labeled yet.  Each diecut is labeled with it's storage location (dvd case or envelope number) so I know just where to go when I find the one I want.  I've got so many poster boards now (gave myself plenty of room to grow) that it does get a little heavy when I'm at the bottom, but I still like it better than any other display methods I've tried.


No comments:

Post a Comment